|Sana Turnock is a qualified clinical aromatherapist with a love and passion for all aspects of aromatherapy. She is a consultant, educator and writer, having already established numerous successful aromatherapy programs for health care organisations. Sana is the author of Complementary Therapies – Holistic Success Stories and Flower Power Energetics in Action. Her articles have appeared in NOVA magazine, Aromatherapy Today and The Aromatherapy Journal.|
Apart from aromatherapy, Sana is a qualified Australian Bush Flower Essence consultant, reflexologist, massage therapist and Usui Reiki master. She has spent numerous years studying aspects of energetic medicine for personal interest and as part of her ongoing studies.
Sana is the author of several articles published in industry journals such as:
- International Journal of Clinical Aromatherapy
- Aromatherapy Today
- The Aromatherapy Journal
Qualifications: Masters in Education (Coursework) Post Grad Cert Education Specialisations, BA in Communication studies, Advanced Diploma in Aromatic Medicine, Diplomas in clinical aromatherapy, reflexology, massage and professional writing, Certificate IV (TAE) in Training and Assessment, Advanced practitioner certification in Bush Flower Essences, certification in public relations and a Reiki master qualification in the Usui system of natural healing.
Sana has specifically trained in the following natural therapies:
- Aromatic medicine;
- clinical aromatherapy and various post graduate courses;
- aromatic medicine;
- aromatherapy as energetic medicine;
- therapeutic massage;
- Australian bush flower essences;
- Medicine buddha, pranic healing and other forms of energetic medicine;
- a variety of meditation practices since 1989
Over the years, Sana’s teachers have included:
- Aromatherapy/aromatic medicine – the late Donna Arthur, Ron Guba, Dr Daniel Penoel, Dr Jane Buckle, Gabriel Mojay and Dr David Stewart.
- Reiki, Pranic Healing and Energetic Medicine – Christine Alicia Braid, Melaney Ryan, Master Greggory Castenarez, the late Grand Master Choa Kok Sui and Lawrence Ellyard.
- Mahayana Buddhist studies – Lama Zopa Rinpoche, Geshe Tashe Tsering, Venerable Robina Courtin, Venerable Thubten Dondrub and Jetsumna Tenzin Palmo.
- Australian Bush Flower Essences – Ian White.
Memberships: Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS), International Aromatherapy and Aromatic Medicine Association (IAAMA)